|Medical Compression Varicose Stockings
|Thigh High Closed Toe
|Extra Firm ( 20-30 mmHg )
|Beige and Black
|70% Nylon + 30% Spandex
|Man and women
|Standard / Opaque
|Sold as a Pair
The product is classified as assisted stockings for medical use, imposing certain amount of pressure on legs to prevent blood clot around legs and varicosity.
Our compression stockings with upgraded nylon material which is perfectly breathable, swift moisture-wicking qualities will shield against the development of troubling fungal feet infections. The compression socks are flexible and can be extended.
Compression stockings is proven to improve circulation, reduce swelling, move faster, support foot arch, react quicker and use less energy. Targeted compression zones provide varying levels of support from moderate to extra firm. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis. With sweat absorption, shaping, deodorant, anti stripping, anti friction, breathable and other functions.
Our compression stockings are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers. Provide mild squeezing for warmness and enhance blood moving through your legs. Remove stress and stimulate every cell, relieves symptoms of spider and varicose veins and excess fluid retention. Help relieve pain & discomfort related to plantar fasciitis. Form fitting, lightweight, and breathable fabric features maintain joint stability regardless of activity.
1.People who keep standing for long time, such as teachers,policemen,cosmetologists,shopping guides, doctors and nurses.
2. People sitting for long time: IT practitioners, white collar workers and civil servants. These people tend to stand or sit for long time. The subsequent muscle fatigue and gravitation could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
3. Pregnant women and those who keep taking contraceptives -internal hormone alters and weight increases during pregnancy, the fetus and enlarged womb oppress pelvic venous and iliac vein, venous pressure increase in legs, all these could lead to improper backflow of blood in legs and further lower extremity venous-related diseases.
4. People who frequently take business trips by plane and coach like stewardess are vulnerable to “economy class syndrome” owing to the improper backflow of blood in legs caused by weightlessness at high altitude. They may fall victim to lower extremity venous-related diseases and even pulmonary embolism.
5. People suffering obesity. High-level cholesterol and lipid in blood can make blood backflow difficult, causing lower extremity venous-related diseases.
6. People who are much likely to fall victim to deep venous thrombosis, such as those suffering from malignant tumors, hemiplegic symptoms and broken legs and people just received an operation, women at the final stage of pregnancy and delivery women as well as the elderly.
7. People who want to have well-shaped legs and those going through liposuction. The stockings can compress, lift, pull and group the muscles in legs to prevent sagging and remedy shape of legs.
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|*Estimated Shipping Time
|10-30 Business days
|10-30 Business days
|Australia, New Zealand
|10-30 Business days
|Central & South America
|15-30 Business days
|10-20 Business days
|15-45 Business days
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
We do not issue the refund if:
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
A few reasons why buy from us: